Saturday, January 14, 2012

Woe is me (Seriously I am just venting, you can ignore this one)

I don't post much on here, for a few reasons.  First, I use Google+ more often and want people to use it, because I think it is an excellent platform.  Second, and perhaps the most important;

I like to post light-hearted and fun things, they are more fun to read, easier to digest and don't make me sound like a whiny little bitch.  Lately I have not been in a light-hearted mood.  I am angry almost all of the time.  Not when i am hanging out with my son mind you or when I am playing my game(s),  However most of the other times I am angry.

Why am I angry you ask?  (I know you were asking)

Same reasons everyone else is.  Work, money, house, people not listening to me.  You know the usual.

I don't post about these things because they are (to others) just trivial non-important things.  However to me, they are beginning to define my life.  I have always been such a happy person, get along with everyone, go out of my way to entertain and help others.  I can't do it anymore.  Not because I don't want to or because I can't, but because I honestly don't feel appreciated.

You can take that last statement as you want, some people will think it pertains to them, others will think it pertains to work.  Still others may surmise that I am talking about multiple people and or things.  As I said, I am not going to explain it here, there is no need.  The need and reason for making this post is to vent my feelings.  I have sufficiently done that.

You may also think that I am just whining and I need to shut my mouth and get on with my life.  That's okay too, although I think I am severely over-estimating the amount of readers that I have.

I can't promise you anything, and I won't.  I will however say that I miss being the fun guy, the funny guy, the "Hey, what is Luke up to?" guy.  I will try to get back to that, but there is nothing left that I can do.  I have given all I can give and there are people who think  it isn't enough, that I need to give more.  Well those people are probably going to end up killing me.

If that happens, remember that I love you.   Yeah you, everyone, I always have and always will.  And the people who are killing me, I am going to love them, even as the knife enters my chest...

No comments:

Post a Comment